Caribbean Grilled Lime Tuna
This is the perfect healthy and tasty way to cook tuna with our delicious Lime Rub. Taste great with cous cous or new potatoes. Try it 🙂
2 Fresh Tuna Steaks
3 tbsp Olive Oil
x2 Fresh Whole Limes
- In a bowl place the rub, oil and the zest and juice of 1 lime. Mix and make into a paste.
- Coat the paste onto the tuna and leave to marinade for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Heat a grill pan and fry the tuna steaks for 2/3 minutes either side (depending on your preference).
- Slice some lime for garnish and zest some extra lime over the tuna.
- Serve with your choice of new potatoes cous cous and fresh greens.