4 Years of Tan Rosie Caribbean Supper Club in Pictures
We celebrate our fourth year of our supper club this year and we’ve had a fantastic time cooking and entertaining our guests from far and wide.
We’ve put together a great selection of photos of the food and guests we’ve had over these 4 years!
Our Supper Club Facts:
- Over 600 people have eaten in our living room
- We’ve made over 1000 salt fish fritters!
- 100’s of plantain have been pealed and fried
- Over 30 cakes have been baked
- Over 600 portions of Rice & Peas have been eaten
- 2000 bread rolls have been freshley baked
- Over 40 Kilos of chicken have been seasoned
- Over 64000 litres of Sorrel and Ginger Drink have been drunk!
Book for our Martinique Supper Club on Saturday 26th September 2015. (click menu image to book)
We will be dishing up the a Martinique theme menu which you will not want to miss!
Only 8 seats lefts folk, so book early to avoid disappointment Click here